Everyone wants healthy, thick, and rich hair, but it’s difficult to find a product or a treatment that would help them get it. Many people are aware that using Wild Growth Hair Oil promotes healthier, silkier, and longer hair, but this product is also beneficial if you are experiencing hair loss, thinning, or hairline alterations.
To begin, the Wild Growth oil hair care system consists of two products: Wild Growth Hair Oil and Wild Growth Light Oil Moisturizer. Both oils are also sold as a system that works together to give you the healthiest results. Here is a wild growth hair oil review.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read disclosure for further information.
What is wild growth hair oil?
Wild Growth Hair Oil is a natural hair growth product made consisting of substances that are said to work together to enhance hair growth. It can help untangle hair and shorten the time it takes to blow-dry it. Wild growth hair oil is great for sensitive scalps and promotes scalp health.
Based on our research on the reviews on Amazon, one reviewer said “The name of this product says it all, Wild Hair Growth! This product is fantastic and has my hair growing like wild. As wild as the product is, it really helps to detangle my hair and my hair is healthier than ever. I use this product with Propidren Hair Growth pills Propidren DHT Blocker with Saw Palmetto to Prevent Hair Loss and Stimulate Hair Follicles to Stop Hair Loss and Regrow Hair and my hair is much thicker and fuller, and my balding spots that really made me self conscious are now filling in, I am very happy!“
What does wild growth hair contain?
“What’s in it?” is the first inquiry you ask about any product you put on your skin or your hair. Fortunately, the Wild Growth family is made up of concentrated, natural substances.
Both hair oil and moisturizer products in the Wild Growth system have olive and jojoba oil bases, which are two of the most important components for hair hydration and conditioning. Both products also contain rice bran and pumpkin seed oil in addition to these oil bases.
Essential oils such as clary sage, frankincense, eucalyptus, peppermint, lavender, and others that differ somewhat across products are also present in both products, though their concentration differs slightly. This oil promotes healthy hair growth, stronger hair and reduce damaging effects.
Wild Growth Hair Oil is a thicker oil that contains cocoa butter, mushroom, chickpea, and lentil extracts, among other things. Castor oil, safflower, chamomile, and grapeseed oil make up Wild Growth Light Oil Moisturizer, which is its softer version.
While each product is made entirely of natural ingredients, neither is hypoallergenic. If you have sensitivities to specific essential oils or other components, check both of the entire ingredient lists, which led us to the ingredients found in the wild growth hair oil.
Wild Growth Hair Oil Ingredient
Wild Growth Company uses processing methods to quantitatively and qualitatively increase and moderate elements in Wild Growth Hair Oil formulation. The following are the raw materials used as stated below:
Coconut oil, Olive, Jojoba, Rice Bran, Cocoa (Butter), Acerola, Pomegranate, Rosehip, and Pumpkin Seed oils. Mushroom, Chickpea, Lentil, Cocoa Mass, and Sesame Seed Extracts Clary sage, eucalyptus, frankincense, geranium, grapefruit, lavender, and peppermint and essential oils.
The major ingredients used in wild growth hair oil and its usage includes.
- Olive oil: Wild growth hair oil contains a significant amount of olive oil. Skincare is a popular use for this versatile oil. It maintains skin integrity while protecting the skin barrier, reducing dryness and erythema. Olive oil helps to nourish the scalp, prevent scalp problems, and maintain the health of the hair follicles.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil: Animal studies show that pumpkin seed oil inhibits 5-alpha reductase and has antiandrogenic properties. It was discovered to aid hair development in men suffering from androgenic alopecia.
- Coconut oil; penetrates deeply into the hair shafts, preventing protein loss. It also can thicken hair shafts and reduce breakage and split ends.
- Lavender Essential Oil: Aromatherapy has been shown to help with hair loss and thinning, according to studies. Alopecia areata can be treated well with regular massages using a carrier oil infused with lavender essential oil.
- Grapefruit Oil possesses antifungal and antibacterial effects. This may aid in the maintenance of your scalp’s health.
- Jojoba Oil has anti-inflammatory properties due to its wax esters. They treat various skin ailments, such as scrapes and minor wounds, and help keep the skin and scalp healthy. Jojoba oil coats the strands of your hair, making them smoother and easier to manage.
- Peppermint essential oil has been shown in animal experiments to enhance hair development, increase the number of hair follicles, and improve the depth of hair follicles.
- Rosehip: Rosehip is used to hydrate dry itchy scalp and skin.
- Eucalyptus Oil: Eucalyptus oil has antibacterial qualities and aids in the treatment of bacterial infections and inflammation (8). It may aid in the maintenance of a healthy scalp.
- Mushroom Extracts: Mushroom Extracts are used to help improve fine lines, wrinkles, uneven tone, and texture.
What You Need To Know Before Using Wild Growth Hair Oil
Before Using Wild Growth Hair Oil, Here’s What You Should Know;
- The oil’s effectiveness is determined by the texture and type of your hair.
- Excessive product usage should be avoided. Begin with a few drops and gradually increase the amount as your hair adapts. Make a patch test near your ear to see whether you’re allergic to anything.
- Before you buy, double-check the ingredients. If you’re allergic to any of the ingredients.
Does wild growth hair oil work for all hair types?
Although Wild Growth Hair Oil is heavy oil when used sparingly on damp, towel-dried hair, it can eliminate frizz, flyaways, and under-bodied non-African quality hair found in Caucasians, Asians, Indians, Native Americans, Spanish, and other hair types.
Though Wild Growth Light Oil Moisturizer can be used in tiny amounts on non-African Quality hair at any time, it is always a good idea to mix it in with shampoo. When used as a leave-in conditioner, it also helps to prevent breakage. Even in such cases, non-African Quality hair should be used in smaller volumes.
How to use wild growth hair oil effectively for optimum result
If this is your first time using Wild Growth Hair Oil, apply a small amount to an inconspicuous area of your hair, such as behind your ear. This is known as a patch test(A patch test ensures that your customer isn’t allergic to the products you’re treating them with. Ideally, you’ll use a small amount of the product to do a skin test in an innocuous place on your customer’s body), the results will tell you if the product will cause a reaction in your hair or scalp. With Wild Growth Oil (and Moisturizer), it’s best to wait two days after applying the patch test before proceeding with the entire scalp and the rest of your hair.
Here’s how to get started once you’ve determined the product is safe to use.
- Once a week, try the following method and track the results. Gradually increase application frequency to three times per week during the first month of use.
- Before each use, give the product a good shake to ensure that the ingredients are evenly distributed. If you’re going to use heat on your hair (whether blow-drying or using a flat iron), use a little more oil than usual to avoid heat damage.
To get optimum results wild growth hair oil can be used on dry scalp or has moisturizer immediately after wash depending on the hair type and texture. The procedures are highlighted below.
Wash your hair with wild growth hair oil
Afro Hair type
- Detangle your hair and massage in some wild growth hair oil. Allow 15–30 minutes for it to work.
- To eliminate any product buildup from the scalp, wet your hair well and apply a clarifying shampoo.
- Remove extra water by rinsing and towel drying your hair.
- Wild growth hair oil should be massaged into wet hair.
- Allow it to sit in your hair for a few minutes before styling.
- Per quarter section of medium-length hair, apply 20 drops of Wild Growth Hair Oil (80 drops in total.) Adjust the drop number as needed for longer or shorter hair.
- Apply 5-30 drops of Wild Growth Light Oil Moisturizer to your hands after your hair has been rinsed but is still wet, and work your way evenly around your scalp and through the ends of your hair.
- Leave the product in because its presence will help prevent breakage and damage caused by drying after washing.
- Once you are out of the shower and your hair is ready to be dried, apply another 5-120 drops of Wild Growth Hair Oil by itself to your hair and scalp, making sure to spread the oil evenly.
- Let the oil soak into your scalp for 3-5 minutes before proceeding with activities such as blow-drying, brushing, combing, or styling.
Wavy Or Straight Hair
- In your regular shampoo, add 5-20 drops of wild growth hair oil.
- Apply the shampoo-oil mixture to wet hair.
- Wash off after a thorough massage.
- Dry your hair with a towel.
- Towel-dry your hair and apply a few drops of wild growth hair oil to your scalp.
- Hair should be blow-dried and styled.
Once your hair is oiled, braid it. From here different styling options are depending on the look you’re going for:
1st styling: Leave in the braids. This will protect your hair, and you’ll be done!
2nd styling: While your hair is still damp, unbraid it and brush/comb it out. For a classic Afro look, finish styling it under a low-heat blow dryer.
3rd styling: For a straight, blown-out Afro, unbraid your hair and blow-dry it on a medium heat setting. After blow-drying your hair, use a medium-heat press to achieve a compact/straightened look.
Wild Growth Hair Oil for deep conditioning
After shampooing, apply to wet hair
- Apply a couple of drops of wild growth hair oil to your damp hair and scalp.
- Using a wide-toothed comb, detangle your hair.
- Allow it to air dry before styling as usual.
In-Between Washes And On Dry Hair
- A few drops of wild growth hair oil(about 2-3 drops) can be applied to your hair.
- To spread it out evenly, use a brush.
- If your hair is too dry to oil, dampen it first.
- Apply wild growth hair oil to your hair, paying special attention to the ends.
- Comb and style hair as desired.
To get more hair volume
If you’re looking for a way to give your hair more body, try the following:
- Work 5-10 drops of Wild Growth Hair Oil through your hair and scalp, starting with the thickest part of your hair, while your hands are still wet.
- Carefully comb/brush your hair every 3-5 minutes until your hair completely dries. When it’s done, it should hold a lustrous shininess without it being oily.
- Skip some between-wash applications if your hair becomes too oily.
To prevent hair breakage, split ends, and hair loss
- Apply 5-10 drops of Wild Growth Light Oil Moisturizer to wet hands.
- Start with the densest portions of hair, rubbing your hands together.
- Gradually work the moisturizing oil into your hair, concentrating on the areas where there is the most breakage and hair loss.
- Comb or brush hair lightly every 3-5 minutes until it is totally dry.
Wild Growth Hair Oil’s Benefits
- Protects The Hair From Damage: The rich moisturizing oils in wild growth hair oil cover the hair shaft and protect it from the sun and environmental pollution. The oil also aids in the healing of hair that has been damaged.
- Nourish and condition the hair: Wild growth hair oil improves thin hair and prevents breakage and split ends thanks to its high moisture content. Its conditioning effects make your hair silky, manageable, and frizz-free. If you have a problem with split ends and frequent hair breaking, the components in a wild growth hair oil will help boost new hair development and produce thicker, healthier hair.
- Hair Growth Booster: The blend’s constituent oils may help boost hair growth and reduce hair loss, giving you fuller, healthier hair.
- Length Retention: Wild growth hair oil will assist you in growing your natural hair. It guards against hair damage, breaking, and split ends. This reduces the need for frequent cutting while still preserving hair length.
- Reduces blow-drying time after washing.
- Suitable for all hair types: The oil is best for natural hair (Afro-textured hair), although it may be used on any hair type or texture.
Other benefits of Wild Growth Hair Oil includes
- Hair grows faster, there is less breakage, there are fewer split ends, and the hair is softer and thicker. Wild Growth Hair Oil, according to the firm, is safe to use on eyelashes and eyebrows because the majority of the ingredients are natural.
- Wild growth hair oil is effective on the edges and promotes manageable hair
- It also works fine on dread locs. It can assist your hair in damage control, hair regrowth, and scalp nourishment. you can enjoy complete root to end growth protection
- Hair growth oil can also work as sealants since they contain natural/organic ingredients.
- It Stretches and relaxes the hair because of the concentrated formula in it.
Where To Buy Wild Growth Hair Oil?
One of the best things about Wild Growth Oil is that it’s available practically anywhere, from large merchants to the company’s websites. Another advantage is the low cost, which means you can try it out without spending too much money. You can purchase the Complete Max Growth Protection System if you’re ready to spend a bit extra. You’ll receive two bottles: one of Wild Growth Hair Oil and the other of Wild Growth Light Oil Moisturizer. The best method to get the best results from this hair care product is to use them both at the same time.
How Effective Is Wild Growth Hair Oil?
While many people claim that Wild Growth Hair Oil works quickly, it’s crucial to note that constant use is the key to getting consistent results. Stopping use will also halt any gains made in terms of luster, gloss, and growth, basically having fuller hair.
When you use wild growth hair oil for a few days, your hair may soften. The other benefits of the oil, on the other hand, could take anywhere from a few weeks to a month to feel. Depending on the kind and hair condition of hair, the outcomes may vary.
The oil may take a few weeks to work if your hair is severely damaged. However, you may observe immediate results for moderately damaged hair. It could also aid in the reduction of hair loss and hair thinning. Wild growth hair oil’s nutrient-rich oils may help to maintain the scalp healthily, strengthen the hair follicle, and reduce hair loss. Peppermint, lavender, and pumpkin seed oils are among the components that may help to prevent hair loss, encourage hair growth and make hair thicker.
Wild growth hair oil is a nourishing and hydrating hair oil that can help your hair grow stronger and healthier. The Wild Growth method allows you to attain and keep the hair of your wildest desires. If you want to reclaim your hair or simply add additional moisture to your hair care routine, this is the product for you.
This hair product hydrate both the hair strands and the scalp, addressing concerns like split ends and dryness right away, and hair becomes healthier and fuller over time. It contains substances that have been shown to improve the health of your scalp and hair.
If you’re seeking a natural product that’ll help you have thicker hair growth, then go no further.
Get a bottle of this beneficial oil if you want to add an effective natural product to your hair care routine.